Angelia Vernon Menchan

Angelia Vernon Menchan is an author, publisher and public speaker who owns two publishing companies, MAMM Productions and Honorable Menchan Media. Mrs. Menchan is also a Budget Officer and former Job Corps Counselor. To date she has published twenty-three books of her own work, both fiction and non-fiction and more than eighty ebook novellas on amazon.com. You can access her bibliography on www.amazon.com search words: Angelia Vernon Menchan




Contact information:
Website: http://acvermen.blogspot.com
Email: acvermen@yahoo.com
Phone numbers: 904 714 2272 904 303 2679

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Getting Girls...


As all of you who know me know, I have two sons, extremely bright, artistic, complicated, MEN...
I have mentored girls, have a sister and a plethora of nieces and mentees,
But never a daughter,
However, my son, their husband and father is in career transistion,
And they are going to be with me Nana, and my man, Papa...that is what they call us,
For a little while,
We are going to pick them up in the morning,
And drive back tomorrow,
I am so excited,
I spent the day papering the wall with their pictures and painting it a nice shade of beigey pink,
I also shopped for strawberries, bananas, pepsi and lays original potatos chips,
My daughter in laws favorites,
My husband and I are so excited,
Me mostly, because for the first time I will not be the only female,
And I will have divas in training in my home,
I feel so blessed....
God is Great....
Arent they lovely....
angelia

4 comments:

Yasmin said...

Oooh I feel your excitement and I'm so happy for you. Loved the photo of your d-i-l and granddaughter...what a beautiful mother/daughter photo...it exudes so much love...just like this posting.
Alright Nana take plenty of pictures...and if daughter and grandbaby get fussy...just tell them to pacify you because you're IN LOVE (with them) and you want your book club buddies to know...lol.
xoxo

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Thanks Yas,

I LOVES MY CHILDREN..,all of them...

Jennifer C. said...

I'm so excited for you. I know you love being a Nana. Now you will have your princess a few steps away.

I love that picture. It was and is beautiful to see. Love them til their spoiled, then love 'em some more.

Mimi said...

I know exactly how you feel...enjoy them both..I am so glad that little princessa has so much love in her life.