Angelia Vernon Menchan

Angelia Vernon Menchan is an author, publisher and public speaker who owns two publishing companies, MAMM Productions and Honorable Menchan Media. Mrs. Menchan is also a Budget Officer and former Job Corps Counselor. To date she has published twenty-three books of her own work, both fiction and non-fiction and more than eighty ebook novellas on amazon.com. You can access her bibliography on www.amazon.com search words: Angelia Vernon Menchan




Contact information:
Website: http://acvermen.blogspot.com
Email: acvermen@yahoo.com
Phone numbers: 904 714 2272 904 303 2679

Monday, April 26, 2010

THE RE-RAMBLED JOURNEY~


I am so many things, child of God, wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, auntie, friend, and I AM A WRITER…Since January 2006, I have published a total of eleven books, nine of which I have written solo, one anthology, Women Writes with Jennifer Coissiere, Darnetta Frazier and Shaneika Ferguson and I have published one by Tembe Jones, entitled Football Travels…tomorrow, is the debut of RE-RAMBLED: FOOD and THOUGHT: Ramblings Special Edition that was born right here on this blog. I can honestly say I have never been prouder of a published work. Re-Rambled is filled with me, my own words that have sustained me, recipes of food that has nourished me, and just bits and pieces that I pray will be food for thought for someone…so get your copy and go on this journey with me…I promise you will not be disappointed, money back guarantee…

Angelia
www.angeliamenchan.com

No comments: