Angelia Vernon Menchan

Angelia Vernon Menchan is an author, publisher and public speaker who owns two publishing companies, MAMM Productions and Honorable Menchan Media. Mrs. Menchan is also a Budget Officer and former Job Corps Counselor. To date she has published twenty-three books of her own work, both fiction and non-fiction and more than eighty ebook novellas on amazon.com. You can access her bibliography on www.amazon.com search words: Angelia Vernon Menchan




Contact information:
Website: http://acvermen.blogspot.com
Email: acvermen@yahoo.com
Phone numbers: 904 714 2272 904 303 2679

Thursday, June 3, 2010

OOPS, UPSIDE MY HEAD~

Yesterday when I got home, I was feeling pretty perky, okay not perky, but okay, it was hot outside, I had only worked 8 hours instead of the usual 10-12, I had been working lately and I stopped for a frozen coffee…walking in I saw the red light blinking on the phone and it was my doctor, sitting the coffee, a large, down; I checked the message and was told to call in, my blood results were in…sheesh…
After speaking to the doctor, I was told that my blood sugar was elevated and I needed to come in for more blood work…okay…all of a sudden my iced, sugary coffee wasn’t so appealing…of course I researched it and could see that I had all the symptoms of elevated blood sugar, hypoglycemia if you will, tired, frequent urination, unable to get enough to drink…double sheesh…
So immediately I prayed about it, poured out my sugary coffee and planned to revamp my eating game…I eat very healthy, but I have a huge problem with sugary drinks, coffee, cola and frozen juice drinks, I could live on them when it is hot outside…but you know what…I know when to say when…
Ironically I had already stepped up my exercise game, so I will be cutting out all those sugary drinks and unrefined carbs…haven’t even been to the doctor yet, but I know what is up…
This has also made me reevaluate my whole game plan…I know I need to focus on what I must do and what I really want to do, the other stuff will have serious curb time…
So henceforth my goal is to pray, love, work on what I must and rest, relax and enjoy my blessed life…
Angelia

1 comment:

Jennifer C. said...

I know those calls that sends me into doing the right thing. The best thing for me. I've been slacking this week on my workout, but next week will be back at it. If you don't take of you, then you can't do the things you love or take care of the people you love.

Please take care of yourself.