Angelia Vernon Menchan

Angelia Vernon Menchan is an author, publisher and public speaker who owns two publishing companies, MAMM Productions and Honorable Menchan Media. Mrs. Menchan is also a Budget Officer and former Job Corps Counselor. To date she has published twenty-three books of her own work, both fiction and non-fiction and more than eighty ebook novellas on amazon.com. You can access her bibliography on www.amazon.com search words: Angelia Vernon Menchan




Contact information:
Website: http://acvermen.blogspot.com
Email: acvermen@yahoo.com
Phone numbers: 904 714 2272 904 303 2679

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Anonymous Blog Comments!

I have been blogging for almost two years and for the first time I was called out and told off on my blog...anonymously...actually it wasn't that anonymous...but for the sake of argument, let's say it was....
First I want to say why I blog,
Initially it was to get out information about my books,
But it later became a form of therapy,
For me, whether people comment or not, I blog...
And this morning driving in to work, I played over a conversation with a friend,
She had asked me why I didn't talk more about myself or my accomplishments and why
Finally I was doing Jacksonville...my home...in a big way for the first time,
I told her my reasons and I blogged about it...
End of story or so I thought,
So I was called out by someone who had it totally wrong, but that is okay...
And I knew it would happen today...
Because things had been so awesome,
Several events coming up...
And more on the horizon,
And into every sunny day, some rain will fall...
I thought about enabling my blog so comments could be checked,
And I said no,
I don't plan to do that,
I will continue to do it as I alway have done,
And as my son said, Purse your lips and blow it away,
And my niece, who said, Auntie suck it up, the more you do, the more this will happen...
They are correct and I am glad for it...

Blessings!

angelia

No comments: