Angelia Vernon Menchan

Angelia Vernon Menchan is an author, publisher and public speaker who owns two publishing companies, MAMM Productions and Honorable Menchan Media. Mrs. Menchan is also a Budget Officer and former Job Corps Counselor. To date she has published twenty-three books of her own work, both fiction and non-fiction and more than eighty ebook novellas on amazon.com. You can access her bibliography on www.amazon.com search words: Angelia Vernon Menchan




Contact information:
Website: http://acvermen.blogspot.com
Email: acvermen@yahoo.com
Phone numbers: 904 714 2272 904 303 2679

Monday, April 16, 2007

No More Waiting...

Life changes on a dime…
We always feel we have enough time…
But do we?

Someone is always waiting for something….
From the simple…
“I will wear that when I have somewhere special to go…”
To the profound…
“I will tell her I love her the next time I see her…”
STOP IT ALREADY…
There is never a better time than now…
Get dressed up in that suit and your good jewelry…
Whenever you feel like it…
No matter what day it is…
Anywhere you are going is special….
Tell her you love her…
Tomorrow she might be gone….
You know what….
Do whatever you choose to…
But me…
I am going to live like today is the last day…
Of my life…
I am going to tell everyone I love…
I love them…
I am going to laugh till my side hurts…
Kiss till my lips pucker…
Hug till my arms ache…
I am waiting for nothing…

acVernon Menchan

5 comments:

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Well all right! It amazes me how much we constantly live our live on hold. I'm with you, girlfriend. Powerful words as always!

much love and peace,

Gwyneth

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Thanks Sis,,,

Love and Blessings...

angelia

JustMeWriting said...

YES... like Nike said...Just Do IT. People say and hear those sentiments daily, but never really adhere to them... time waits for no one. Now you've got me thinking about what I can JUST DO today... lol. thank you for the lovely read.

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Thanks JustMeTalking...
I truly appreciate you stopping by...

angelia

CapCity said...

I agree with the others Sistah Angelia...I'm learning to DO what I can when I can...and don't bemoan what I can't:-).

Thanx for sharing!